Thursday 17 November 2011

NOTD - Barry M Indigo

 A quick NOTD for Thursday... Two medium coats of the ever dependable Barry M 'Indigo' with one coat of Chanel Beaute Des Ongles, my now go to topcoat for a speedy touch dry finish and a gloss which surpasses even that of Seche Vite, which I love but like many others found shrinkage on the edges to be an issue and my clumsy nature even more of an issue in attempting to "seal the colour" in on the edges. A technique which many a seasoned blogger had recommended to prevent the dreaded shrinking but has, and still does, manage to baffle me.

 I also found it really difficult to capture the colour of this varnish, it looks a very cool toned blue in these pictures but in real life I would describe it as more of a warm blue-y violet colour. On the rare occasion that I have a glitter varnish overload then 90% of the time I'll turn to this to revive my nail mojo...



2 comments:

  1. ..beautiful colour ,great alternative for red nails ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You really need to see it in real life, such a strange colour...

    ReplyDelete