Wednesday 9 November 2011

The foundations...

 Welcome all! 

 If you're reading this it may mean you have strayed from your usual beauty blog routine and have perhaps stumbled upon the beauty bowl looking for yet another side of the holy grail mascara debate (Chanel Inimitable Intense if you were wondering) or you could be one of the very many people bored to death by my incessant ramblings about how good my very own beauty blog could be if I could only just think of a name... Well here it is.

 I'm hoping the beauty bowl will be a pleasing mish-mash of reviews, opinions, favourites, fantastical lists of products destined to be mine, (vaguely interesting) photographs, general issues or anything else that takes my blogging fancy.

 But for now, here is a sneak peek of a few things coming up... 




No comments:

Post a Comment